Thursday, July 24, 2008

EmmAva Photography is open for business


I am excited to say that EmmAva Photography is starting off really good. I mailed postcards this week for Friends and Family sessions and they are already halfway booked. I registered my domain name and put in an order for a website template. I was tired of saying that I was going to start doing photography... I just needed Kevin to give me the shove to actually do it.


Friends and Family sessions are going to be on Aug. 16th.


A little extra information until my website is up and running.


I am available for the following:

maternity sessions

newborn sessions

combo sessions- newborn, 3months, 6months, 9months, and 1yr

Birthday partys

Baby showers or wedding showers

Engagement sessions

Weddings

Family sessions


If isn't on the list, just ask and I am sure that we can accommodate you.


Prices as of now are:

session fees are $50/hr for any location in Savannah or Tybee

it will be an extra $10 for any where outside of Savannah


for every additional half hour it will be $25


You will get your pictures and copyrights to all the pictures on a disc with 2wks of your session in the mail.


If you would like to purchase prints, they will be available for an additional cost.


I am working on putting together photo packages and prices for indiviual pictures.

No comments: