Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Disney

For WorshipMan's birthday, I gave him a weekend in Orlando. Since Saturday was his birthday, he was able to get into Magic Kingdom for free. He loves Disney and couldn't wait to share it with the girls. My big girl loved every ride she went on and couldn't wait to get on another ride. We even stayed for the parade at the close of the park and she was so excited to see all her favorite characters. All the way home she would say, "I want to ride teacups again". My big girl is growing up. My baby girl is too young to really know what Disney is yet, but it was fun to see her face light up on the rides she was able to go on. On Sunday, we went to Seaworld since my big girl is a fish girl. She loved it. Her facial expressions during Shamu were priceless. They even had a ride like the teacups and couldn't wait to ride on it. It is always sad to leave a vacation but there is no place like home and your own bed. I got all the bags unpacked and the laundry done. So I am happy!

No comments: