Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pint Size session...

Ok...I had a hard time narrowing down which pint sessions to do...so I decided to do them all. I have had such a fun time doing different themes and going to new areas. I still have a few more pint size session days now through the end of the year.

Aug. 29th Family pics at the North Beach on Tybee
Sept. 5th Watermelon theme sessions at Forsyth
Sept. 12th Beach Pictures
Sept. 19th Team Spirit day in Forsyth. Come wearing your favorite teams colors or jerseys.
Oct. 4th and 10th Fall Pictures. I am thinking that one day will be in Studio and one will be in the park
Oct 24th RoundHouse pics
Nov. 7th Beach Sessions
Nov. 8th and 14th Christmas pictures ...thinking they will all be in studio sessions

And I still have one idea for a session that I am toying around with and I might add that one into the mix.

You can email me at emmavaphotography@yahoo.com or on Facebook to book a session.

No comments: